This is a list containing the known in-game admins in Blood and Iron. These admins were granted administrator permissions by CoderQwerty and ImperialBlood which players might encounter in-game especially when there is an exploiter present.
There is currently a text channel in the Blood and Iron Discord where you may call one of the in-game admins to your aid if there is an exploiter present in your server.
As of now, there are six in-game administrators, all of which may be called to ban exploiters and moderate private servers during events through the Discord server found on the main page.
There are many punishable offenses in the game, usually exploiting or purposeful round delaying.
- Repeated spamming despite warnings given by the admin.
- Harassing and flaming other players constantly with warnings given by the admin.
- Round delaying by tent camping through the use of the glitch where players may place dirt on the ropes of the tent.
- Round delaying by constantly riding around the map as a cavalryman avoiding the enemy soldiers with the intent of forcing a tie of the round.
- Round delaying by building onto a roof then camping and making it impossible for players on the other team to reach you.
- Exploiting in any way or form includes flying, teleporting, reloading or presenting while walking, irregular speed, invincibility and etc.
- Being known to exploit by the community and having alternate accounts used for exploiting.